1. We are an organized collective group of baptized believers in the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit whose purpose is to magnify the God of our Salvation.
2. We are to reach out in Christ like maturity, throughout the community; bringing men, women, and children into the family of God.
3. We are to be an active corporate body, manifesting the Spirit of God, mobilizing and equipping His people for ministry in service.
4. We are to go forth as witnesses for Jesus Christ and recognize the mission as the work of God’s Holy Spirit!
1. Exalt and Exhibit Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior through our daily living. Hallelujah!
2. Equip and Edify the saints for the work of Ministry, through God’s Holy Word in Christian Education and Service. Bible Study!
3. Evangelize and Encourage sinners with the Love, Knowledge and Saving Grace of Jesus Christ, baptizing and teaching them to observe His great commandment and commission.
1. We Believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth.
2. We Believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord and Savior, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; He descended to Hades. On the third day He rose again; He ascended into heaven, is seated at the right hand of the Father, and will come again to judge the living and the dead.
3. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Christian church, the communion of saints, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting!
Our History gives us a rich sense of how far we’ve come and a greater appreciation toward our move forward. Browse the authentic documented notes of our history to see.